Thank you so much for your response. Sam

From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of Martin Schaible
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 12:17 PM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF] AW: Piedmont Community Services smartermail upgrade

Hello Sam

It doesn’t matter if you update Declude before of after you update
SmarterMail. An Re-Activation of SmarterMail is needed if you update from
version 11.x to 12.x. Check in advance that your login data for SmarterTools
are still valid.

Personally if would update SmarterMail, than wait for a day or two to see if
everything is okay and then update Declude. Declude is now free and needs no
activiation at all.

hijack.cfg needs no update. This is a configuration file. If you not
familiary with it, it’s worthy to ready the manual.

Freundliche Grüsse

----------
netfusion GmbH | Martin Schaible
Mittelfeldstrasse 27 | CH-8700 Küsnacht | Switzerland
Tel.: +41 44 391 30 00

E-Mail:  <mailto:mar...@netfusion.ch> mar...@netfusion.ch
Internet:  <http://www.netfusion.ch/> www.netfusion.ch |
<http://wiki.netfusion.ch/> wiki.netfusion.ch