I have been creating per-domain config by having a subfolder under the Declude

folder that has the domain name such as example.com and then I put a
$default$.junkmail file

in the folder.

So this is an interesting alternative. Does this go in global.cfg?

REDIRECT @example.com F:\IMail\Declude\$example.com$.junkmail

But what I am looking for is a per user configuration.

We have a lot of domains on this server and a lot of users in each domain.

I don’t want to mess things up for everyone, due to one complaining user.

If a particular user is sensitive to false positives, is uncooperative about
whitelisting

and concerned that they cannot whitelist people they haven’t heard from yet,

I have to be able to do something without ruining everyone else.

I would like to either turn off ALL filtering on incoming mail for that
particular user, or even better,

be able to remove the just the upper threshold HOLD directive, for incoming
mail to that one user only.

The rest of their domain would stay the same.

Can one redirect by RCPT-TO address? Something like this would be great:

REDIRECT u...@example.com F:\IMail\Declude\$user.example.com$.junkmail

I would also want it to work for an alias as well.

Thanks.

Carl

J. Carl Wagar

EntreNet Communications Inc
 <http://www.entrenet.com> www.entrenet.com
<http://www.thehostingservice.com> www.thehostingservice.com

24 Swain Ave, Ottawa, ON, K1G 4T1, Canada

Email:  <mailto:jcwa...@entrenet.com> jcwa...@entrenet.com, skype: jcwagar

Tel: +1 613-737-7327, Fax: +1 613-737-5801

Cel: +1 613-818-8898