> Am 30.12.2018 um 20:58 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andr...@kemnade.info>:
>
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 20:06:34 +0100
> "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <h...@goldelico.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Am 30.12.2018 um 20:02 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andr...@kemnade.info>:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>> Well, this categorization is done on GUI level. The /dev/input events
>> only know about mouse press/move/release.
>>
>> So it should not even be possible to generate mouse-over events, because
>> there are no position reports between release and press.

>>> I attached a keyboard+trackpad. I only come to a pin unlock dialog
>>> (even with the modem having its pin unlocked!). And there seems to
>>> be reception level displayed on the lockscreen.
>>> Anything more I forgot?
>>> needs the purism user be in special groups/have special properties?
>>
>> And does it have a well known default for the password (e.g. for ssh over
>> USB)?
>>
> I personally would block that user for ssh and use another one for it.

Well, yes. But we need something for creating a bootable (plus useable) image
for demonstration purposes. Hardening the system is something for future study
and maybe Phosh will do it differently from how it is done currently. Or will
enforce to choose a new one on first boot.

> I manually created that user, so I gave him a sane password. I never
> thought that PIN=password here.

So I'll try to adduser for the "default" pin Mark has mentioned in the other
mail.

BR,
Nikolaus