Hi,
as you may know I am working a little on the PVR/SGX drivers for
omap.

Since the latest DDK code (1.14) includes some jz4780 support,
I researched and found that
a) this is for the CI20 creator board
b) it could also be used as an SGX reference implementation
   https://elinux.org/CI20_upstream
   https://elinux.org/CI20-SGX_kernel_module
c) the CI20 is still available at not too high cost (<100€)
d) LetuxOS already has some basic MIPS/jz4730 support (untested)

Does anyone have experimented with the CI20?

Yes, I know that there will be no new products based on it,
but we are tinkering... And tinkering with the CI20 may
help to better understand the omap3/4/5 sgx drivers and
separate the architecture and SoC dependent from the independent
parts.

BR,
Nikolaus