Hello,

Just do a search on-line to get lots of info on
Victory Gardens.  Liberty Gardens were during WWI.

In response to Tonya in St. Paul:
I have a hard time believing there are only 2 Victory
gardens left. Unless, you mean gardened consecutively
every year since the war/the beginning of the garden?

In Cleveland, I've heard of 2, maybe 3 that were used
as Victory Gardens.  I don't have official
documentation on these but, I know at one site, the
gardeners have collected any history they know about
the site and say it was used as a V-garden and
earlier.  Though, I don't think this site was gardened
consecutively from WWII until today.  The other 2
gardens have not been recorded officially, really it's
just be word of mouth, but doesn't mean that it isn't
the truth because the research just hasn't been done.

Other former-Victory Gardens out there??

Lynn Gregor


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Finding fabulous fares is fun.  
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel 
bargains.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

Reply via email to