To all the Gardeners and friends I have made!

To many to mention without leaving out anybody. My apology to those whose
E-Mail have worked overtime.

You have all strengthened my faith in humanity and the fact that it is not
necessary to re-invent the wheel again.

I am greatly inspired by the generosity and contributions and have
sufficient for the moment to keep me busy while I await the handover of the
building. I might need to ask a few questions of clarity once I have worked
through this material.

I now have a better idea of what equipment to get and what to do.

For those P-Patchers in Seattle and the support I received from ACGA who
started me off in 1998. I can advise that community gardening is alive and
well in this neck of the woods and growing!!!We are further inspired to
reach our new goals with the help we have recently received.

Many many thanks,
Mike Leech
Durban
South Africa

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 July 2007 03:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Community_garden Digest, Vol 209, Issue 1


Send Community_garden mailing list submissions to
        [email protected]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.comm
unitygarden.org

or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Community_garden digest..."



_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to