Hi again everyone.

First off, thanks to everyone for help with the rainwater collector issue.
It now turns out that the City is gonig to give us a "Water Buffalo" for the
summer, which is a rather unsightly large military-type trailer-tank, and
beautifully painted camouflage.  But I'm really not complaining at all, just
being a little cynical - it will be a fine source of water for us!!  So,
perhaps the rainwater colelctor is still on the radar, but just for year 2
of the garden (I have enough to worry about already!).

So, my next question is - does anyone have a picture of their garden sign
handy that they could mail to me?  I've collected a couple off the internet,
but am hoping to get a little wider array for more inspiration.

Thanks again for your help!
Sean

Sean Gambrel
AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer

Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 268
Wiscasset, ME  04578
(207) 882-7552 ext. 185
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CEI's mission is to help people and communities,
especially those with low incomes, reach an adequate
and equitable standard of living, working and learning,
in harmony with the natural environment.