<< ubj:  [cg] great site
 Date:  4/12/03 11:50:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Laura Berman)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ACGA
listserve)

 Jim,
 Thanks for the scoop on a great website:
 http://www.pathtofreedom.com/
 It has an amazing variety of interesting & useful info. I especially liked
 "How to make seed balls".

 I think we should have a link to it on our Links page--what do you say?

 Happy spring,
 Laura

 Laura Berman
 Community Agriculture Coordinator