<< ubj:  [cg] Free G.B. Shaw if you're in town and act fast...
 Date:  4/21/03 9:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 CC:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Friends,

 Rosmary Hay is an fine English stage director who often runs lines with
 actors at the Clinton Community Garden. An unpretentious,  very nice lady,
 "Rosey" is a great friend of our garden and one of the great, unsung,
 theatrical heroes of our city; her work in classic theater with TV- raised
 American actors is often miraculous.

  George Bernard Shaw is not everyone's cup of tea (though mine.)  However,
 the price is right, and reservations  (which go like hotcakes) are on a
first
 come, first served basis.

 Best wishes,
 Adam Honigman
 Volunteer,
  <A HREF="http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/";>Clinton Community Garden
</A>

 Hello everyone -

 I do apologise for the mass email but wanted to let you all know that
Wilde's
  AN IDEAL HUSBAND which I directed will be at NYU's Graduate Acting program
-
 opens on the 29th April.  Dates as follows:

 Tues 29 April      8pm
 Thurs 1 May        8pm
 Sat  3 May          8pm
 Wed 7 May         8pm
 Fri  9 May           8pm
 Sun 11 May        8pm

 Performances at Shubert Theatre, 721 Broadway, 5th floor
 This is FREE!  Reservations suggested: 212/998-1921

 hope you can make it.
 Rose >>