I thought I 'd share this  bit of "too cute" with the folks on the list...
<< Subj:     CYBERGARDENS: CHILDREN INVITED:to be
Butterflies/Insects/Recyclers: GardenPageant
 Date:  4/22/03 4:38:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Earth Celebrations)

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 CHILDREN NEED TO BE BUTTERFLIES & INSECTS & RECYCLERS TAMING TRASH MONSTER
 FOR GARDEN PAGEANT - SAT MAY 17th

 13th annual Rites of Spring: Procession to Save Our Gardens

 CHILDREN NEEDED FOR FOLLOWING DATES & TIMES:

 FOR REHEARSAL: Saturday May 10

 RECYLERS TAME TRASH MONSTER: CHILDREN (ages 8-15)
 Meet: 12PM:  (rehearsal ends 1pm)
 @ La Plaza cultural garden- 9th St. Ave C (SW corner)

 BUTTERFLY CHILDREN (ages infant to 12)
 3PM (rehearsal ends 4pm)
 @ Orchard Alley Garden -4th street bet. Aves C & D (southside)

 FOR PAGEANT DAY: Saturday May 17  (raindate: Sunday May 18)

 RECYLERS TAME TRASH MONSTER: CHILDREN (ages 8-15)
 Meet Michelle: 11AM:  (performance ends 1pm)
 @ La Plaza cultural garden- 9th St. Ave C (SW corner)

 WAKING OF BUTTERFLY CHILDREN (ages infant to 12)
 MEET: Isabelle & Naomi: 3PM (performance ends 5pm)
 @ Orchard Alley Garden -4th street bet. Aves C & D (southside)

 CLOSING CEREMONY & BUTTERFLY RELEASE
 Meet Michelle,Isabelle & Naomi: 5:30PM (ceremony ends 6:30pm)
 @ Green Oasis Garden 8th St. bet. Aves C & D

 TO SIGN UP CALL (212) 777-7969
 or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 More Information:
 Earth Celebrations
 638 East 6th Street
 New York, NY 10009 (212) 777-7969

 SPRING GARDEN PAGEANT SLIDESHOW
 http://www.earthcelebrations.com/slideshow/slideshow.html

 WEB-SITE HOME PAGE
 http://www.earthcelebrations.com

 --- CYBERGARDENS >>

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- CYBERGARDENS
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with the word HELP in the subject of
the e-mail.

If you have any questions about or problems with this mailing list,
please send e-mail to the list moderator dave lutz at
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".