Dear ACGA folks,

I'm looking for some basic information on community gardens in the United States. Does anyone have the following info. (or sources to learn more):

1) How many gardens are there in the U.S. right now?
2) What were the gardens called during the depression?
3) When did community gardening originate in the U.S.?

Thanks for any info. you can give me. Please post responses to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

kind regards,
Sharon

Sharon Lezberg, Executive Director
Friends of Troy Gardens