I always appreciate the balanced approach to these kinds of things, so thanks
to Jack.
AND I'm not one for waiting for science to "prove" effects about some obvious
risks.
Basic intelligence and intuition tells me that arsenic, which we know is
lethal, is probably not good for children and other living things to handle.

Not to mention that NO ONE is doing research on the cumulative effects of the
chemicals we encounter.
So, a child has a wee bit of "not so dangerous levels" of arsenic in its
blood.... plus chlorine from tap water, plus carbon monoxide from air, plus
food colorings, preservatives, pesticides, plus hormones in meat and milk, plus
and plus and plus.

There's a point where the "need" for proof is shooting ourselves in the foot,
and gives time for corporations to continue the profit scam.

If it's poisonous, it's poisonous. Pretty packaging and official statements
don't fly with me.

Tell the Truth
Demand Justice
What else is there to do?

Paco Verin
Citywide Project Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N. 20th St.
Philadelphia, PA  19103
215-988-8885