Hi, Folks!

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can we return to topic, PLEASE??
This isnt an appropriate forum for political discussions.
Thanks.

Haven't been with us very long, have you? ;-D (Come on, list -- what's Adam's most famous tag line?) Or read your latest issue of Community Gardening Review where Adam teaches you the basics of gaining political influence.

With 24 inches of snow and counting, I can't even FIND my community garden at the moment, but without the political guidance from Adam and others on this list, there'd be another term for it come spring: "Sold to a developer"

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of