Hi Jen & all,
The Community Garden Game developed by my associate Patrice Powers-Barker from
OSU Extension, is a lot of fun and can help introduce participants to the joys
& challenges of community gardening, as well as serve as a brainstorming
session for garden design.  We introduced the game at last years ACGA
conference and use it annually with new gardens at our garden development
workshop.  It is available here:  http://lucas.osu.edu/hort/cggame.htm

Purpose/Objective:  To give participants the opportunity to work together to
problem solve issues related to community gardening.  Setting:  Table large
enough for 6-12 participants to gather and work around.

Highly recommended!!

We are stardust  .  .  . we are golden  .  .  . and we've got to get ourselves
back to the garden.

Shelly Collins
Toledo GROWs Manager
Toledo Botanical Garden