ACGA Members!

Raise your hand if you've completed and returned the ACGA research survey recently sent to you (that included an addressed, stamped envelope!). This survey is to inform the ACGA about how to best serve YOUR NEEDS as related to research.

If your hand is not raised, I hope that you'll be able to raise it by week's end. Please put it on your to-do list for this week-- it should only take 5-10 minutes! And, please forward this email to remind your ACGA colleagues to do the same.

Many thanks!

Amanda Edmonds
ACGA Membership Chair

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves." - Mahatma Ghandi