Hello,

I just wanted to commend Ms.Begona Cirera for organizing the efforts of many
in order to protect the Community Gardens in Livermore, California.

I myself got involved very late in the game, only after seeing her postings
here on the Community Garden LISTSERV and noticing an article about her and the
situation in a local newspaper.

Ms. Cirera did an excellent job recruiting people to attend the necessary
city department board meetings and helped supporters organize their efforts in
order to develop a "plan of action". She is indeed an enthusiastic leader, and
true advocate for community gardens.

I would suggest to the organizers of any Community Garden, that finds itself
in a similar position as the folks in Livermore, that they consider contacting
Ms. Cirera for advice or support. She is definitely someone you would want on
your team!

Congratulations to Begona and to all of the members of the Community Gardens
in Livermore on your recent success!

Connie Kelly