when i lived in columbus 2+ years ago there was a group trying to start up a
garden in a vacant lot next to a school on the corner of Summit (3rd St.) and
King Ave.  i helped with the design and such but then left town before anything
happened. the garen was going to be affiliated with the school.  i'm not sure
if it fizzed or what but if you're in town you might drive by it.  if there is
anything there please let me know.

jeremy