Thanks to the volunteer web page work of Mr. Jim Call of the CASA Community
Garden in Huntsville, Alabama and Ms. Hope Coulter of the Arkansas Hunger
Coalition, we now know alot more about the the community gardens in the state
of
Arkansas.

The link for the  <A HREF="http://www.arkansashunger.org/index.html";>Arkansas
Hunger Coalition</A>  under food security tells the story of their fight
against hunger in this country.

Please keep those cards, letters and web links coming - we know that there
are far more community gardens out there than we have listed on our links page!

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,