Thank you for the effort to manage the list. I think you do a good job. I appreciate you creating boundaries about what is appropriate subject matter. I also find the views of other gardeners to be of interest. I often relate to the world around me as a gardener so my views are reflective of a person who feels connected to the earth's cycles and seasons. This is a different vantage point than is taken by people who do not feel a part of nature, but who instead feel apart from nature. Keep up the good work everyone. At least we cannot be said to be an apathetic group! Cynthia Lawton-Singer
---------- ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden

