Don't forget - the deadline is drawing near for presenters at this
August's "Gardening in the Heartland" ACGA conference in Minneapolis and
Saint Paul, Minnesota.

We want other community gardeners to hear about YOUR work.  We are
looking for workshops, display tables, and FILMS for our CG film
festival

The call for presentations can be downloaded in .pdf format at the ACGA
web site, www.communitygarden.org.  Contact me by e-mail if you would
like it in .doc format so that you can submit by e-mail.

Also contact me if you have any questions.  I will have more information
about the conference available later this month.

Corrie Zoll
Minneapolis