I'm working with a community garden in Minneapolis and we're interested
in collecting rainwater from the existing gutter system of the apartment
building on the property where the garden is located.  Does anyone have
any tips or experiences they could share about doing something like
this?
Thanks,
Kevin Lampone
Brian Coyle Community Garden