Hello,

I wanted to pass along some rather unhappy news, Charles Lewis, the author of
'Green Nature, Human Nature' is very, very ill.  He has been admitted to the
hospital for dialysis (three times a week) in addition to receiving some
other treatments.

Our publication 'Health & Gardens' just featured a wonderful review of his
book which was written by Hank Bruce. Mrs. Lewis shared with us that it
really meant a great deal to Charles and that it couldn't have come at a
better time. Apparently he read the article while in the hospital on the
dialysis machine. His birthday is May 24th and we are asking as many people
as possible to send him a get well card or a birthday card to help him
celebrate.

Mr. Lewis's work is very well known and respected in the Horticultural
Therapy industry. If you could help spread the word about this "card
campaign" it would certainly be appreciated.

His mailing address is:
Charles Lewis
1020 Manzano Court NW
Albuquerque, NM  87102