dear Sharon,

thanks for introducing me to the smoothie world! Actually I use the blender
a lot, but now I am aware of another name for what I create with it. The
book looks tasty and inspiring. I will try to get ahold of it in old Europe.
Lisa, could you you repeat your friend's recipe in plain text version?
Thanks

yummy greetings

Oliver

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0761525750/ref=lib_rd_ss_TFCV/