Hello folks,

I'm writing in the hopes that someone may have contacts in Santiago, Chile who
are involved in community gardening or other forms of urban agriculture. I'm a
master student in urban planning who is taking a class on sustainability
indicators and strongly believe that urban agriculture should be one of those
indicators. I'm hoping to integrate this issue into the class and am looking
for the right people to talk to. Anybody have any leads? They would be very
appreciated!

thanks, Maggie Scott