Perhaps a photographer would be better and faster. Set up the ideas you want
and just take a picture. I have seen this done before for a Western Postcards
Distributor. (If anybody is interested, go to www.duckboy.com)  Now I know that
this reflects our warped Western sense of humor, but you will get the idea.
Some of them are pretty good. Some are lame. But it can give you some thoughts
if you want to use photographs.