Community gardening builds bonds of trust amongst diverse peoples while
growing earth consciousness.

Lynne Mayo, 2420 17th Ave. South,  Mpls., Mn.   55404, 612-722-7356wk,
612-722-1165Fax, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
(please note: 3 n¹s in Lynnne for email account.)
SEEJustice: Social, Economic, Ecological Justice