I am heading to NC for a short trip and am hoping there are some community
gardens in the Raliegh/Durham area. I think I will also be headed for a day
trip to Wilmington and the coast area. Anybody out there know of any community
gardens in that area?

We are in the start-up stages of starting a garden and don't want to reinvent
the wheel. This listserv is proving to be beneficial so... A BIG thanks to all.

Susan