We are doing a video on community and school gardens
across the country, with hopes of getting it broadcast
nationally. We're leaving for Minneapolis on Oct.
10th, and will travel from there to Phoenix by car.
We're looking for people along that route
(particularly Iowa, Nebraska, Kanasa and Missouri) who
are passionate about their work with community/school
gardens. Please e-mail any suggestions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
With all good wishes,
Eric Herter and Tran Thi Hoa

http://shopping.yahoo.com