  From: Sally McCabe
  To: list serve (E-mail)
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 9:14 AM
  Subject: [cg] FW: community garden training

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:06 PM
  To: Sally McCabe
  Subject: community garden training

  Ran across your training info. I am a Master Gardener in Spartanburg SC. I
currently work for the Nutrition Council. One of our goals for 2004 is to train
community association leaders in the basics of vegetable gardening. Their
attendance will be a prerequisite for receiving a potential mini-grant for
their neighborhood. I could use the SC Master Gardeners Manual, however there
is a problem with literacy. Looking for ideas on existing training programs. Do
you have something I could start with??

  Jerry Allen
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]