-----Original Message-----
From: aresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:16:24 -0400
Subject: [MG] Community Gardening Extravaganza!!!! + Legal update!!!

WHAT: Bring all your friends relatives and enemies because we're going to have
some fun in the South Bronx!

More Gardens, the National Lawyers Guild (Columbia Chapter), the American
Constitution Society (Columbia Chapter) and hopefully some other cosponsors
(not in a fiscal - more in a spiritual way) are excited to bring you a day in
the dirt, with legal instruction about the status of community gardens in New
York City on

WHEN: OCTOBER 15, 2005   11am till 4pm

We hope to do some garden cleanup and learn about issues that the predominantly
low-income gardeners face when the city tries to turn their green spaces into
condos in the rapidly gentrifying South Bronx.

WHERE: Courtlandt Garden on E. 158th St, between Melrose and Courtlandt
Subway: take 2/5 to 149th and 3rd Ave, walk up Melrose, left on 158th Street
4/D to 161/Yankee Stadium go uphill on 161st Street then take right on
Courtland and left on 158th Street

More Info call 917 518 9987
Moregardens.org
    Send email to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Or visit: https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/mg/adam36055%40aol.com

You are subscribed as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]