For those of you in NYC specifically in Brooklyn, NYC you may be
interested in attachment about our upcoming free compost giveback
(available to all NYC residents).  For those of you in other places you
might be interested in what we are doing here.

There is unlimited compost including the option to bring trucks and the
Dept. of Sanitation will load them up; you can come back as many times
as you wish.  You must have a tarp to cover.

See attached for details.

Ellen Kirby, Director
Brooklyn GreenBridge
Community Horticulture Program
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Phone: 718.623-7251
Fax: 718.857-2430
Address:  1000 Washington Avenue
          Brooklyn, NY 11225
Web Site: www.BBG.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of General info.doc]