Yes, yes and yes.

For an example of key garden access, please go to
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Cary Oshins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ACGA listserve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:04:38 -0400
Subject: RE: [cg] Fencing

Neither of the two gardens (both around 10 plots) that I manage have
fencing, and theft is the #1 problem.  They are both situated on public
parks, and neither has an effective association.  My question to those with
fences: Are they locked? Does every plot-holder get a key?  Are there
limited access hours?  I'd be interested to hear how these and related
details are worked out.
Cary
Lehigh County, PA