As a loyal reader of the list serve, I'd like to encourage Don and others to continue posting a wide variety of articles. I save the posts that I find most valuable and delete those that don't apply to my needs. I often find glitches in trying to go to a linked article, so I find having the link plus the article included on the list serve is helpful.
P.S. - Thanks for your interesting class in Los Angeles - I love your positive energy and enthusiasm for community gardening. It comes across in person and in your articles. Robin Stanley Camino, CA ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden

