It is soooo rare that we have any gossip on our wholesome as dirt listserv - so
I'm pleased to share this bit of NY Post style page six on the director of this
truly heartwarming documentary.

DOCUMENTARY filmmaker Alexandra Isles is remembered by folks my age for her
stellar TV acting career on the classic "Dark Shadows".  She was the long-time
mistress of Claus von Bulow when he tried to murder his wife, but of course had
no part in it.   She married into the Isles family (originally, Ickleheimer, if
my recollection is correct) which was related by marriage to Robert Lehman, son
of Philip Lehman, a founder and head of Lehman Brothers back in the 19th C

The documentary is truly wonderful.  shows that indeed, that there are second
and maybe even third acts in American life.

Off to the Bellevue Healing Garden celebrations....

Adam Honigman

And let's not forget her stellar TV acting career on the classic "Dark Shadows".