-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Crow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
CyberGardens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:03:31 -0400
Subject: [NYC-GardensCoalition]

hey all!

Want to give everyone an update on plans for
the Bear's Garden Anniversary Block Party!

Fro music, there'll be a DJ (Dan Nishimoto, from Pacific Street)
and swing dancing to a 16-piece big band (Art Lillard's Heavenly
Big Band) http://www.artlillard.com/heavenlyband.htm

For our raffle, we're gathering some pretty cool prizes including
a pair of tickets to BAM's 2006 Next Wave, 3-month memberships to
The Body Reserve health club, an exercise bike, dinner at a local
restaurant, and more!

And come buy one of our new garden t-shirts!

Attached is the invite, but in case it doesn't come through,
here's the details:

Bear's Garden Anniversary Block Party!!
Saturday, May 20, Noon-5pm
(RAIN OR SHINE! * Awards Reception begins at 2)
Pacific Street between
Flatbush & 4th Avenues
Honoring the Garden Founders

We're closing the block to celebrate!
Come help us honor our Founders,
the Pacific Street Block Association,
and the 21st Anniversary of the Bears!

MUSIC * Dancing * BBQ * Bake Sale * Raffle * & more!

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page
now.
</FONT><A
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/VAOolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
BearsAnniversaryInvite.pdf"; name="BearsAnniversaryInvite.pdf]