Friends,

It looks like it's going to be a  great ACGA Convention in LA this August -
the brochure that arrived in the mail  looks splendid, and the conference
workshops are as good as anything I've  seen.  I hope I can get there this
August.

The ACGA regional committee has  done a tremendous job of organizing, as
usual.

As an out-of-towner, I certainly  don't know these gardens, or the names
they're listed under, officially.

I've been hearing a lot about the  "South Central Farmers," of late, and
their struggle to save their 14 acre  community garden
(_www.southcentralfarmers.org_ (mip://02bd6238/www.southcentralfarmers.org)  or
_www.southcentralfarmers.com_ (http://www.southcentralfarmers.com)  .  )

I realize that all politics are  local, so I really know only what I've read
about the South Central Gardeners in  the press and e-mail blasts.

As I don't know the various names  that gardens go by in LA,.

So I'm curious: under what name  are the South Central Farmers  listed in the
ACGA's Conference Seminar  or tour circular?  I'd like to sign up, out  of
solidarity with them, if  the gardeners haven't been evicted, and the garden
hasn't been bulldozed  by the time the convention starts.

Best regards,
Adam Honigman
Hell's Kitchen,  NYC