From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:01 PM
Subject: [NYC-GardensCoalition] NYCCGC 2006 Gardeners Forum report -- please
distribute

Greetings!
Hope you all had a great summer...still 21 days left!
I meant to send you this earlier but I had some technical difficulties sending
emails
from this account in Europe for the past couple of weeks.
Thanks to Jon Crow for the design and production of the enclosed newsletter.
Take
time to read it. Most likely, it will answer the many questions you have about
New
York City Community Gardens.