---------- Vidarebefordrat meddelande ----------
From: Kristen Spoales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: List Serve <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Community_garden] articles?

Hello all
I am working on conducting a literature review about
the effects of gardening on nutrition education.
Does anyone out there know of good articles and
studies that have been done? If so would you be
willing to send them my way?
Thanks!
Peace
Kristen

Hi Kristen,
I do have some literature on school gardens and nutrition, which I am
willing to share. My files are all pdf files and printed files. If you email
directly to me and explain a little more in detail the type of literature
you are looking for, I can reply and attach some of the files.
Cheers,
Liesel