This is somewhat of an idle query, but I'm interested
in the answer.

I was originally told a garden plot in San Jose would
cost $70/yr.  I think that might have been the lowest
price.  When I asked about a specific plot, it was
$186/yr.  They say this is to pay for the water.

If there are no means to make people conserve, I'm
figuring I'm paying for people who can't be bothered
with conserving.

Are there any gardens where drip irrigation or some
other efficient means is required?  Any gardens with
individual water meters per plot?

I figure if people paid according to their own use, it
might keep the cost down.

Dwight

_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to