Hi all,
My local Extension office can't help me on this one, so I turn to the real 
experts in growing food for domestic use. All the information that I can find 
on pruning grapes is for trellised, wine grapes. Like many fresh eating grape 
growers, I grow mine on an overhead arbor to save space and/or to provide 
shade. Since my arbor is on the north side of my garden, I can raise food in 
the raised bed underneath.

Any tips on pruning this beast? 
Steven



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20071203/aa65972b/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to