Hi, all,

I put in an incorrect url, sorry. One of my fellow community gardeners who is a 
librarian (a class of very smart folks who quietly make a huge contribution to 
the common good) pointed out the problem. It should be

http://urbanministrygarden.wordpress.com

not www.

You can get an idea of what we're up to at the Center overall, btw, at our www 
address (which has a link to the garden blog):

www.urbanministrycenter.org

My librarian co-gardeners, Diane and Sarah, have also just contributed solar 
powered holiday lights so I can rig up virtual Xmas trees at the Center (using 
old tomato cages). I'll post a pic on the blog when we get them working. They 
also set up solar lights in the community garden this past summer, which glowed 
mysteriously after dark - way cool!!!

The least I can do is give them free cover crop seeds (crimson clover and 
cereal rye) - I ought to plant it for them, too. We can still sow them - it is 
still warm here. Strange year.

So, drop by the blog and leave a hello.

Oh, another blog I like a lot is http://www.gardenrant.com.  Worth repeated 
visits.

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte, NC
http://urbanministrygarden.wordpress.com


_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to