Hi, Barbara!

After seeing all those versions on Amazon, I thought of seeing what was on
the Web.  I'm definitely going to sit down with my laptop and have a
read-through!  

Thanks so much!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator
St. John's United Church of Christ Organic Community Garden and Labyrinth

A mission of 
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA  19460

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Barbara Richardson
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 12:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Community_garden Digest, Vol 327, Issue 2

Doreen, I was curious myself about The Book of Five Rings, and found 
this translation free, online (in case you can't wait for the book)...
http://samurai.com/5rings/

Ber





_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to