Hi all,

 

I'm new to this list, but I've heard great things.  I work for the Parks &
People Foundation in Baltimore City as an organizer for community groups
that are improving parks and other green spaces (lots, gardens, medians,
etc).  I'm going to be at the NEURON conference at Boston College this
coming week, and I'm hoping that I'll have some spare time to check out the
community greening work going on in the area.  I'll probably be taking the
MBTA to get around.

 

Does anyone have something special they think I should check out?  I may
also have some free time Tuesday afternoon if anyone wants to meet up and
talk.  This is up in the air though - if you're interested, I can give you
my cell #.

 

Thanks!

Abby Cocke

 

Community Organizer

Partnerships for Parks

Parks & People Foundation

800 Wyman Park Drive, Ste 010

Baltimore, MD 21211

410-448-5663 x122

443-448-5895 (fax)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20080104/c1dd012a/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to