Hey all,

We have high tension powerlines running through the middle of our community. 
Until now the power company has refused any use of the land citing insurance. I 
know this is a front for there are a large number of other activities and 
buildings under the powerlines in other locations in our county. We are 
currently documenting these uses. 

Additionally, I recently read that the EPA recommends the use of this type of 
land in the US. I am working this angle as well.

Now I am seeking to find others that have community gardens located under high 
tension powerlines. Please let me know what was involved in setting up your 
gardens under the powerlines. 

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance with this.

In Service,
Michael Witty
Largo, FL

_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to