Hi folks,
I am also wondering how you would like citywide programs to link in to this
database of gardens?  Do we need to list each garden individually or can we
simply register as a program?

Thanks for your time,
Sandy Pernitz
Community Garden Coordinator
P-Patch Community Gardening Program/Sustaining Grounds for Community Growing
"Life as a whole expresses itself as a force that is not to be contained within
any one part."  Goethe
PO Box 94649
Seattle, WA 98124-4649
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
206-684-0284
office location: Department of Neighborhoods/700 5th Avenue Suite 1700

>>> Elizabeth Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/1/2008 5:56 AM >>>

One of the purposes of the new online ACGA community garden database is
precisely because there is not good data/survey of the community gardens out
there.  As former ACGA executive director I was continually frustrated that
I needed to come up with questimates about community garden numbers and
demographics.

So, now we just need to get all the gardens out there to go to
www.communitygarden.org and add information about their garden(s) to the
database.  Down the road, ACGA hopes to recruit some interns to help with
the data collection -- meanwhile let me know if you'd like to join a cadre
of information gatherers.

Betsy Johnson
11 1/2 Greenwich Park
Boston, MA 02118