Thanks for both clarifications, I don't use any pre-treated  seeds, or
chemical fertilizers, but thought maybe that was the same thing you  were
inoculating the seeds with. Ergo my huh? Do you know,  in other parts of the
country if
hey call "treated seeds, inoculated seeds"  or is that just plain wrong speaks
in any vernacular?   I never  had problems with insufficient production, just
frost in mid June, so never felt  the need to use.  I have had folks tell me
they got "organic" seeds that  were "treated"... sounded like an oxymoron to
me... I have  used microriza (sorry for the misspell) in soils where I plant
pole  beans as they get planted there every year...must be similar to your
organic inoculant?  (and remind me to move the dang fence this year!)  Tina
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26~ck=anavml)