Go to:  
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/mailli
st.html


Betsy Johnson
11 1/2 Greenwich Park
Boston, MA 02118
617-536-1711   [email protected]



> From: Robert Mader <[email protected]>
> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:01:36 -0600
> To: ACGA Listserv <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Community_garden] Community Garden Archives
> 
> Is there an archived list that I might scan for reference-research. I've
> looked all over and I am working on setting up a community garden. I can't
> seem to find a link on the website. Any help appreciated.
> Bob
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> <http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygard
> en.org/attachments/20090227/86d784df/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's
> services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out
> how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
> 
> To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]
> 
> To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
> http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communi
> tygarden.org
> 



_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to