PS: I believe that is "manti"...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike McGrath" <[email protected]> To: "Richard Menn" <[email protected]>; "List Serve" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 7:53 PM
Subject: [Community_garden] "If drafted, I will not..."


I quit! Done! Uncle!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Menn" <[email protected]>
To: "List Serve" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 7:38 PM
Subject: [Community_garden] White House Organic Garden


It's a start! I nominate McG to give Michelle the skinny on mantises: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/dining/19garden-web.html?_r=1&hp.

_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org





_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org





_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to