Hi,
 I tried to post this question a few days ago but used my other email ( 
[email protected]) so it bounced back. Here is my question again. This time 
it is sent from the email I registered under). My apologies for the 
inconvenience at your end!
Thank you for your assistance.
Lynn Burrows.

    I am on the strata council of a strata with 32 housing units on Vancouver 
Island, British Columbia, Canada  and  recently proposed a community garden to 
5 other owner/residents. (There is some movement towards growing our own food & 
"zero mile diet here on Vancouver Island).  The 5 of us have met to discuss 
this and are all quite keen on it. A letter has been sent around to the owners 
& residents of all 32 units asking if they would (1) like to have a community 
garden on our common property, (2) if they would like to participate and (3) 
asked for comments, suggestions, etc.

    Are any of you in Strata (primarily unit owned/resided) situations that are 
working on community gardens? It would be nice to see how others with "common" 
properties are dealing/proceeding with community gardens.
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Lynn B.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090322/94dee585/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's 
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out 
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org

To post an e-mail to the list:  [email protected]

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:  
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org

Reply via email to