To: <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 12:28 PM
Subject: [Community_garden] A waste of good gin?

Robert, I encourage your scientific curiosity, but in this case, it seems like a waste of good gin! Karen
  1. Alcohol Tomato Experiment Concluded after 12 Weeks (Robert Mader)

'I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them five years.' Samuel Goldwyn

To post an e-mail to the list:  community_garden@list.communitygarden.org